TOWN COUNCIL AMENDED AGENDA
January 24, 2018 6:30 p.m. Heritage Town Square
114 S. Mill Street Virgin, UT 84779 435-635-4695
A. WORK MEETING/Non Action Items:
a. Discuss General Plan
b. Discuss Set Backs and indemnification agreement
c. Discuss Appointments to Boards /Assignments Mayor Spendlove would like to make.
d. Discuss Fee Schedule (H T S, Police Impact Fees, Home Occ. fees, etc.)
B. REGULAR MEETING/Action Items:
1. Call to Order – Mayor, Matthew Spendlove
2. Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
3. Declaration of Conflict of Interest
4. Consent Agenda: Items 5 &6.
5. Review with possible approval of November 15, 2017 Canvass Draft Minutes, December 27, 2017 Draft Minutes, January 3, 2018 Special Meeting Draft Minutes.
6. Review with possible approval of December Invoices & Checks.
7. Washington County Sheriff’s Office – Update.
8. Possible approval of Limited Temporary Habitation Application – Jeffrey Herrick
9. Possible Approval of Partition Application – Allen Lee
10. Possible Approval of Resolution # R2018-A amending the Virgin Town Fee Schedule
11. Possible adoption of Utah Chapter APWA (American Public Works Association) apwa.net
12. Open Forum: Limit 2 minutes per speaker
13. Council Comments:
C. ADJOURN PUBLIC MEETING:
14. Approve Motion to Adjourn Public Meeting.
Notice of Special Accommodations:
In compliance with the ADA, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communication aids and services) during this meeting should notify the Virgin Town Clerk at 435-635-4695, at least 24 hours in advance.